Calendar Chart in Excel
Calendars offer great summary views of time-based data. Say you want to view a specific event over time, the template can highlight the events on a calander view.
The attached Excel template takes a data set as an input and creates a dynamic calendar with the following capabilities:
- Handles up to 3 categories
- Displays the occurences of event 1, event 2 and when event 1 and 2 happens at the same time
- Different symbols (font Wingdings 2) can be used for event 1, event 2 and event 1 and 2
- Ability to adjust the start year, month and day of the calendar and its ending year and month
- The calendar could display up to 27 months
- User-friendly interface to adjust the above settings
- Data entered into Excel Table—hence the charts and formulas update automatically when the datasource expands or shrinks
- The size of the data matrix is only limited by Excel's charting and calculating capabilities
- Fully customizable chart using standard Excel functionality
- Unlocked workbook/worksheets with ability to expand template to suit your needs
The template relies heavily on Excel's Dynamic Arrays capabilities, only available to Microsoft 365 subscribers.
What's the refund policy?
If what you see is not what you expected, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Excel template to create a Calendar Chart to highlight important dates for up to 3 variables over time.